Saturday, December 2, 2017

Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speakers With FM Radio by Ancord

This is a great wireless bluetooth speaker by Ancord. It is very sturdy and the sound comes out very loud, and clearly. The speaker has "On Board Controls for Volume Adjustment; Play/Pause Function & FM Frequency Scan; - Auxiliary Output For Direct Cable Connectivity; - Micro SD Card Slot for instant loading of your favorite music from ANY compatible MSD card; - Noise-Canceling Microphone for audible music & clear calls, as well as a - Powerful, Rechargeable Battery! FM feature operation instructions 1)Press POWER button to exchange between FM mode and Bluetooth mode. 2)Long Press "+" search for the next station. 3)Long Press "-" search for the last station. 4)Long Press the "->" to search for the station automatically. And press the "+" to stop it when you get to the station you need. For At Home & Outdoor Use Take it in the shower, carry it in your backpack." It's great for outdoors or indoors. I like to use mine when teaching kids so they can hear a video much louder on my iPhone. It's compatible for any phones and the bluetooth works great. This is very sturdy and can take some hits before it gets broken. Definitely kid proof. My kids drop everything and this speaker is super super sturdy. This is a great product and will last you a long time. I would recommend this to anyone and give it a 5 star review. It's easy to set up and charge. I love the volume. My phone speakers where going out and so this was a lifesaver for my phone now I can hear my music and videos again. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01F4PZ898

No comments: