Sunday, December 17, 2017

Christmas Pjs

Really fun Christmas PJs. I thought I was buying a set but really you one get one for that price. So that was a little deceiving but I applied for the 18 month year old pjs and they were really cute. Here are there sizes Material:High Quality Cotton --Color:Red Santa Striped --Package include:1*Shirt Tops+1*Pants+1*santa hat --Occasion:Holiday,Thanksgiving,Christmas,Autumn,Winter --Style:Baby / Kids / Mother / Father --Adult Size : S M L XL XXL --Kids Size 2T/90 3T/95 4T/100 5T/110 6T/120 7T/130 8T/140 9T/150 --Baby Size 0-3 M, 3-6 M,6-9 M,9-12 M,12-18 M --Santa Hat, Adult Size 28cm*37cm, Kids Size 25cm*35cm. I am not sure I would pay $20 each for them so as far as the pricing not really worth it to me. But the they were cute pjs and I paid $10 for the 18month year old ones. So that is my opinion. If I could get all the pjs for $20 then that would be worth it but individually it is not. But if you want to look cute for Christmas these are cute for that. The material is a little cheaply made they santa hat was not very good material the pjs where alright. I could probably make this for cheaper. But they are cute pjs. and they material is cute if you like little mouses. They do have other ones that you can choose from. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0761N894S

No comments: