Saturday, April 28, 2018

Minifigures Set - 36+13pcs Boys and Girls Legos

Minifigures Set - 36+13pcs Boys and Girls Mini Community People and Accessories Lego-Compatible Building Bricks for Kids Party, to build with more fun. These are made with "The Package: 36 Different Designed Minifigures. 13 Variety Accessories with Special Designed Theme. Raw Materials & Process: 1.The mini-figures from Naturalway use high quality original non-toxic ABS material. 2.The minifigures pattern using pad printing technology,they have vivid expression,bright colors and durable. We Promise: 1.All products we sell are in new condition and checked carefully before shipment. 2.1 Year 100% Satisfaction Guarantee" These are great and durable. My kids opened this package and went to town. They love putting these figurines together. I love they have boys and girls so my daughter was in on the action too. Then they played pretend with these toys for hours. My kids all got along playing with these toys. I was so amazed because that never happens in my household. So I will rant and rave about these toys. They really let a kid use their imagination. They can play for hours and not get bored. It's so amazing. They had all types of figurines from the Statue of Liberty to a French Chef to a Cowboy and a four wheeler. They had constructions workers and actresses and my kids love these. They play with them all the time. I would highly recommend this toy to every kid out there and parents who love their children to use their minds actively. My 14 month year old does like to get a hold of these and put them in his mouth so be careful when you have little ones around. They are really small pieces and your baby could coke. They were easy to put together and all the pieces where there so definitely a great product. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07C3LPBZC

No comments: