Saturday, April 28, 2018

3 Piece Luxurious Pinch Pleat Decorative Pintuck Duvet Set -- Queen/Grey

This 3 Piece Luxurious Pinch Pleat Decorative Pintuck Duvet Set, Queen/Grey is so comfortable and pretty. The Duvet Set Perfect fit for any room in your house. It offers you a stylish, elegant and high-quality Duvet Cover to add onto a special bedroom and home environment.It is designed with excellence in mind, it's a good gift choice for families and friends. Surprise your friends and family with this elegant and durable duvet cover set. It's a beautiful and well-designed duvet cover set add brightness and style to your home. Size: Queen:duvet cover(90" x 90"),pillowcases(20" x 30") King:duvet cover(104" x 90"),pillowcases(20" x 40") Wash Method: Machine wash cold Wash separately with gentle cycle Tumble dry with gentle cycle and low heat Cool touch up iron if desired Do not soak and bleach Package including: 1 * Duvet Cover 2 * Pillow Shams Note: duvet not included. I have used these for over a week now and I honestly can say these are one of the most comfortable comforters I have owned. I slept like a baby because I was so warm and cozy. I love the feel of these shams and duvet. I love the pintuck design and the color of the soft grey. It really adds beauty to my bedroom. I inserted my queen down comforter inside the duvet and it fit perfectly. The zipper works really well. I had another duvet set and the zipper broke right away so I am glad this has a nice sturdy zipper. It is machine washable so its really easy to clean. I would recommend this to any of my friends. Great cover set and definitely a keeper. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07C1Q5PJS

No comments: