Monday, October 16, 2017

Survival Kit

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Dsporting&field-keywords=survival+gear&field-brandtextbin=Reserwa "> I was able to check out this survival packet and my initial impression is that it is great!! I spend a lot of time outdoors I like to take my kids with me when we go on hikes and sometimes we get into remote country where there is no cell service. Having a little survival kit that I can put in my truck or car gives me peace of mind. that I will have some essential tools if the need arises. I love the little flashlight it is about 2 inches long but has one for the brightest bulbs that you can currently purchase. it does take a special battery. I like that it has a extra knife usually I carry one in my pocket. The little tool card is versatile as well. I was able to look at the magnesium fire starter as well I threw a couple of sparks out there with the steel and it worked freakishly good. the para cord bracelet always comes in handy. I am always needing a piece of cord to tie something down when out camping our hiking. and the brackeley has a built in magnesium fire-starter as well. i tested it out it works but it is a little harder to use. I have a while just like the one that came with this kit that i use on my life jacket. Really loud and in an emergency they work great. the whistle is made of metal so you don't have to worry about crushing it on accident. the tactical pen is pretty nice, and the comoas could come in handy

No comments: