Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Great hiking socks

Great hiking socks by Unisex Breathable Trekking Socks, Coolmax Hiking Lightweight Crew Socks. These socks are so comforatable and I would recommend they to anyone. They are very soft, breathable, and warm. My feet always get cold and these socks made my feet warm during my hikes. They are a perfect size for hiking boots. I love the design and they are unisex so anyone can wear these. They are made from 45% Coolmax Polyester, 45% Cotton, 8% Nylon, 2% Lycra Spandex. They have Seamless toe, padded in the heel and light arch support keep the socks stay in place. Great for daily wearing and outdoor activities. This product is made by Coolmax fabric with anti-bacterial, breathable, moisture wicking and perspiration absorption function keeps your feet dry and cozy in the summer and reduce the bad odor. "Slip resistant and avoid rotation during strenuous exercise. No fading and remains the original appearance just like take it our from the package just now. Quick drying makes the great function when on rainy camping days or unexpected wet shoes.http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0746BC11X - High Performance Socks: Great for hiking, cycling, camping, trail, running, climbing, traveling, ping-pong, tennis and other sport activities." I would highly recommend these socks and I am definitely buying me some more.

No comments: