Thursday, April 27, 2017

SENQIAO ( Pack of 6 )Candelabra LED Bulbs

Great LED Bulbs. "Energy consumption is only 1/10 of incandescent, 40W replacement, 90% energy saving;SENQIAO Candelabra LED bulbs’ Life can be more than 25,000 hours, no need to replace the bulb frequency; [ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION]: Does not contain mercury (Hg) and other environmentally harmful substances, Will not cause damage to the environment; [HIGH BRIGHTNESS]: Using high-power bright light source, 3000K warm white; [EASY TO TRANSPORT AND INSTALL]Standard American E12 base; Three-year warranty." I love these in my house. I have them in my kitchen and bedroom and the light is just perfect. They will last for a really long time so I don't have to worry about changing them so much. Great product! https://www.amazon.com/SENQIAO-Candelabra-Equivalent-Decorative-UL-FCC-ROHS/dp/B01N2UHPFR/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1492701117&sr=8-1&keywords=candelabra+led+bulb&m=A29ZICDCYGQ9BP

No comments: