Thursday, April 20, 2017

Foam Roller

Foam Roller Deep Tissue Massage – 2 in 1 - high density trigger point grid + low density soft rollers for muscle pain rehabilitation. I used this on my back yesterday and it worked magic. I usually use it on my legs after running but my back was hurting and this totally did the trick. "Self Myofacial Release (SMR) is a form of massage that breaks up trigger points (adhesions, knots or restrictions) within a muscle and can help with many musculoskeletal disorders, such as reduce or eliminate muscle tension, increase joint range of motion, reduce muscle soreness, improve the repair/growth of muscle tissueSMR works by applying pressure to a trigger point in the same way a massage therapist would, stimulating the muscle to repair and restore itself to normal function." #CoreFitnessZoneFoamRollers http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XYVGCX3

No comments: