Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Seattle






This was our beautiful trip to Seattle. We did the whole Twilight thing and visited Forks and the rain forest and La Push beach. It was gorgeous. Then we played in the city and stayed in a beautiful hotel right smack in the middle of town. One night the cops would not let us go to our hotel because there was a person on a roof with a gun. So that was interesting we had to wait an hour before they let us go back to our hotel. We got some cheesecake from the cheesecake factory and that made up for our night. All in all it was great times. Bryan got to eat his crabs and lobster. I got to do my hiking and waterfalls. If your wondering why my stomach is getting fatter it's because I am three months pregnant and we just found out we are having a boy, Kent Reed Willis will be born in the beginning of February 2010. We are excited!!

3 comments:

Joni said...

AHHHHHHHH!!! That is me screaming with excitement for you. Congrats!!!

Amy B said...

Glad you finally spilled the beans- I dont know if your tummy is really looking very big but sure- I am super happy you announced!!- Really am totally envious of your trip- Enjoy the time while it lasts!

Jessica said...

Congratulations on baby boy Willis! It's funny that we really had to read the details of the blog to find the news! You don't look pregnant yet to me. Your baby has a great mom waiting for him.