Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Inventions


If I were an inventor I would invent:

  • A cell phone that would charge itself w/ out plugging it in.
  • A Musical Theme Park: I would name the rides like U2 Zone or Beatles Mania or Madonna World.
  • I would have every student at a college take a classes on, engineering, writing a computer language, business management, and social skills just so they are ready when the hit the real world.
  • An activity that zaps all your stress away; I didn't say pill because we already abuse our bodies by taking too much of them.
  • Computer that does hurt your eyes when you have to look at it all day long.
  • A car that gets low gas miles but has power. Actually I would invent a magic carpet ride.
  • Politicians that wouldn't rob good American tax payers money.

No comments: