Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Twilight Movie Review


I rate the movie between a b and b-. If you read the books and seen the movie, then your should read Kristine's blog. She sums it right on the nail of what I think most of us thought about the movie who read the book. My comments on her blog were that they did a good job with picking Edwards and Bella's characters but the rest, they did a horrible job. The makeup was way too much. They need to tone down the white powder. The sparkles on Edward was way too cheesy. But the scenery shots I thought were amazing. It makes me want to go to Washington. My favorite part is when Edward and Bella are in the Trees looking at the river. Breath taking. I thought they did a good job between the narration and speaking parts. They couldn't really build on the character because then the movie would be 4 hours long. But in most cases you always enjoy the books better than the movie because you really get into the characters. A movie you just don't have the time. That is my review. How did you all like it?

No comments: