Tuesday, November 18, 2008

November.

November what an exciting crazy month it's been for our politics and economy.
Wow US made history with Obama. I voted for the underdog because I knew he would not win but I am glad to see US make history.
Sunday was my birthday! I am hitting the last of my twenties. So I need to make 29 go out with a bang. What should I do????????????
Work has been going good and our dog Bella ran away but found our house and we woke up to her soaking wet on the front porch. I am glad she knows how to find her way back. I just hope she is not pregnant. Need to go get her spaded.
All is good in the Willis home. I hope all of you are doing great.
It's Thanksgiving time. I am exciting to have 2 days of so I can decorate my house this year, since it did not happen last year. This month for young woman's we decorated a tree for the woman's shelter. Our theme our the Nightmare before Christmas. It's going on an auction today and I hope we make lots of money on that tree. We decorated it awesome. I will show you pictures when i get them. We have a coffin and the whole bit. Sounds demented but really it looks fabulous.

2 comments:

PamNoyes said...

That's a great idea! How did you find an auction to donate it to? I look forward to the pics.

*tif* said...

I'm excited to see the pics too! It's my favorite movie...well one of them at least :) I'm glad Bella came home safely...did you name her after the Twilight gal? I have fallen in love with the name.
I'm sorry I missed your birthday! Happy belated 29th! You deserve a rockin' birthday. Did you do something exciting? I would picture you sky diving or repelling off a super high cliff or something scary and courageous all at once.