Friday, May 11, 2018

INNX Quilted Microfiber/Suede sofa protector

This is a great brown microfiber suede couch protector. My couch was so stained by my kids and this cover protects from all the stains your kids will put on your beautiful furniture. It also hides the stains pretty well too. Its easy to put on and off and wash if you need to. Measurements are "69"W X 74"H provides full coverage of sofa seat, back and armrest Great choice for the family with kids and pets,keep your furniture away from stain, hairs, claw, marks. Advance straps and flap anti slip designs keep your covers stay in place, even for some big Dogs Ideal protects your furniture like chair, couch, loveseat and sofa 3 layer quilted construction offers extra soft and comfort seating experience." My sofa was so stained by my kids and I had no hope for it. I tried cleaning it and it would just stain even more the next time. I saw this seat cover and I said this is just what I need. It cover my sofa and covers the awful stains. It so easy to take off and wash if it gets dirty. This is a great solution to keep your couches clean. It soft and comfortable. Great product. https://www.amazon.com/INNX-Microfiber-Loveseat-Protector-Slipcover/dp/B01FPJDEP8/ref=lp_14696926011_1_2?srs=14696926011&ie=UTF8&qid=1467894161&sr=8-2

No comments: