Tuesday, January 9, 2018

HugeLoong Knit Golf 10Piece Iron Head Cover Set

Great Gulf Club Coverings! Comes with One set of iron head covers includes 10pcs ,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,P,S,X 2.Material:100%Acrylic (High quality) 3.The Shape to best put on your iron set also tight weave to better protect your iron set 4.Fit both right or left handed iron set 5.Color choice :Black/White,Blue/White,Red/White,Pink/Gray,White/Black." They are very soft and the knitting is done very well. They will last a long time. They are great to protect your nine irons. My husband had his just lying out and they would get dusty and rusty. So these will really help protect his set and not get so dusty anymore. They all have markings for each gulf club. They are a nice soft white color with black and red print. They are very soft material and you can wash them if you need too. If you know someone who is a golfer this is a great gift for them. I thought at first these were socks when I saw them on the internet ans so when I got them in the mail and saw they were for gulf clubs I just laughed but my husband loves to gulf and he did not have any of these for his gulf clubs so it worked out just perfect. I will know better to look at the title when order something on the website. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HL5XSB4

No comments: