Thursday, June 15, 2017

Nutra Kids Multivitamin Gummy

Great kids vitamins by Nutra. They come in three different flavors - orange, pineapple, and strawberry. I thought they tasted pretty good but my kids did not like them. They said the vitamins did not taste good to them. So maybe your kids will be different and have my taste buds. They remind me of the Fred Flintstones vitamins that I grew up on. "Our Multivitamin Gummies do not contain any gluten or sugar. They have great tasting natural fruit flavors and contains Vitamin C, B3, B5, B6, B12, Biotin, Folic acid, Zinc and Beta-carotene. Nutra Kids Multivitamin Gummies is 100% natural! The gummies are prepared with apple pectin, which in addition to a rich source of fiber; also facilitates the absorption of vitamins and minerals. " Vitamins are great for when kids are not getting enough vitamins through what they normally eat. But if they have a healthy diet then I would only feed my kids vitamins only a couple of days through out the week. Like when I only have time to feed them cereal in the mornings they I usually make them have their vitamins. But if I made a nice breakfast of pancake and eggs with fruit then I do not give them the vitamins because they are already getting enough through their food. I hope that make sense. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GGGUF7O

No comments: