Thursday, May 18, 2017

Fidget Spinner

This is a nice lightweight fidget spinner. It's black and with red barrings. The barrings come out easy which is good and bad. My kid likes to do tricks and take them out and see what difference tricks he can do. But I hate when he drops it on my floor and the barrings always falls out. But I guess its the new hot toy or gadget for the time being so every kid got to have one. I say at least its an affordable toy and not dangerous so I am all for it. My kids came up with a game where the bounce off bottle lids as they are spinning the fidget and see if they can catch the ricochet of the lid. They have come up with the funnest games with these things. I would of never thought this toy could be played in so many different ways. Great toy. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072BCTL47

No comments: