Monday, July 11, 2016

Great castile soap

This is a great castile soap lavender scent. It has Argen, Jojoba, and Hemp and infused with organic lavender oil that makes a nice soothing fragrance. I used this soap as a hand and dish washing soap. I only had to use a little and add water. It cleaned my pans very well and made my hands smell nice. I have sensitive skin and it did not dry up my hands after cleaning my dishes. You can also with the castile soap for body wash, shampoo, facial cleanser, shaving soap, dog shampoo, cleaning spray, kitchen and bathroom cleaner, and window cleaner and laundry soap. I have not used it for these yet but excited to. I am really impressed with it so far. I received this great product for a discount for my honest opinion. I really think this is the tops!! #CoveCastileSoap

No comments: